17 August, 2013

OSAM - August 15th, 2013

As I got some money available, I bought two small books at Shalom press in front of the church. I wanted to buy Monfort's book and I found one in the shelf. It was the only one around. I checked the book number around in the shelves but I could not find anywhere to find the same one stocked. I got catalog yesterday night, and I was planning to buy one as it's only 4€. No ice cream nor soda for past 2 weeks would be enough to say it as a good treat, right? When I was inside, there were so many Italian speakers just showed up and the store got full. It could be possible that the perps left only one book available with RFID and pretending to believe I would get it from the store and claim it as a theft. You know, they do not have to put a detail of how it was moved from somewhere for their false crime investigation. They could predict that the book would be taken by me. I bought it with another book about Siroki Brieg.

The below is the video from the Ascention of St. Mary day. You can see 2 beggars showed up on my way and at the Apparition Hill. Also, I encountered some Asian women. Also, I saw more Asians around yesterday.


0 comments: