18 August, 2013

OSAM August 16th, 2013

This is from August 16th. I'm in a bar and typing after the mass and such. I'm traveling to Crna Gora tomorrow and heading to see someone ejected some foreign objects in Albania. UFO implants? Well, I hope I have no problem for next few days. The V2K perps say that they want me to be replaced by Korean or Chinese and bringing that person back to Japan to confess crimes they made up. I don't know how many Japanese are replaced like this way. Well, I got no more sudden shortage of money or something. I'm already aware of Germans and others who want to take my credit card or bank card. Also, there would be a high possibility of around 20 year old man to be around for the false flirting witness. The V2K perps said that they might bring someone in the bus for the witness of me wearing hijab or towel over my hair. They said that the person would travel till the last stop. I'm just sharing in advance. I don't have any relationship with Islamic religion or people. The gang stalkers can making up claims or someone became Muslim to be added for the Islam Index for the FBI or small reward from surveillance.

Ah, I saw a small boy with NYPD logo clothes at the Blue Cross today. If I have time tomorrow night, I can share the video for today.  There was a notice of "Do not touch" on the cross for the warning today. It was not there till few days ago. I'm just curious what perps did to put it on. They usually make small damages by themselves to claim that was done by the TI.


0 comments: