25 October, 2013

2 men talking in Italian in the hostel

I'm staying in a hostel in Sofia from yesterday night. I took a taxi for my own safety from the Muslim perps who would be eager to harm me as I'm officially stating anti-Islam. The taxi driver said that it would be 12lev but when I had only 20lev, he tried to take 20lev and started the car engine. After the conversation, he asked me to give 50lev and he returned 40lev. It was the same like at Bucharest when I took the taxi from near the Revolutionary park. The fare to the Hotel Basarab was 12lev but I only had 100RON notes and I had to ask to exchange it to the small ones, I gave 20RON to the taxi driver and he left quickly. It was almost the same situation this time. So, I filmed him and asked about the change.

I suppose to be in one bed room with a bathroom. However, I ended up in the dorm type room with a shared bathroom. I don't know if this is the right room for my choice. It sounded someone was in another room with the bunk beds I could see from the top glass area of the door. The room light was on till 3am. I was cautious to keep an eye on their doing. The light was on but no noises or conversation from the room.

This morning, I heard two men talking in Italian and a bit English at some thing like how many brothers and sisters do you have question. Well, there were 2 Italian cars at my hotel yesterday and I saw one just outside of the train station in Bucharest. And now I got more Italians around. I guess Germans are tired of using their own men and tried to bring some Italians around for may be the church intelligence of making rumors in the churches. I go to Catholic churches and attend the mass if I have time. So, I guess the gang stalkers would be doing something like claiming me to be a Muslim or something in order to make the local church people to stay away from me. Well, we might have the Neo Nazi heaven inside of the Catholic church. How many Neo Nazi in Europe these days? I'm happy to be on the side with Seg. Peter L. Mayr or Hl. Stepnac.


0 comments: