23 October, 2013

OSAM Oct 23rd, 2013 and 2 German cars near my hotel today

I did not go out till late afternoon because of the sleeping problem last night. I was working some new part of the books for the thriller type short stories. I could share few samples here early to claim their copyrights and free parts for my book. The short stories got "Death by the Bite" title and one middle length vampire story of the same name with several short stories.

Well, I went to McDonalds at the train station and was eating my meal. I saw a Muslim like man showing up in a white cap and a white long PJ.

I saw him going to the bathroom and then ordered something and was eating near the WC. Later he was using a black big laptop and a man behind his table was talking with him. Then man behind of him left early and the Muslim man stayed there with his large suitcases. I don't know if that was a snitch jacket making the perps to witness a Muslim in McDonalds and someone else talking with him and claiming me talking with him. I don't talk with a Muslim man or woman. It's dangerous with the RNM to make the NSA to capture the scene of me talking with a Muslim for the possible security threat. I know the procedure well. I would rather denounce Muhammad as an anti-Christ figure and a sexist pedophilie to stay away from any potential Muslim extremists out there. Did I got Muslim extremists because I hate Islamic religion? It's time for the US Army and other Christian Armies to bust the dangerous Muslims. I don't wanna see mosques keeping the WMD or Muslim extremists causing damages to Christians.

And when I was heading to St. Joseph church for the evening mass, I saw 2 German cars near my hotel. I filmed them and saw some Bulgarian cars also. When I came back after the mass, I saw 2 Italian cars instead of 2 German ones.





0 comments: