29 October, 2013

Organized Stalkers Around Me - October 29, 2013

I'm doing so slow these days. I cannot wake up early. I can hear my alarm going on but then slept for few more hours. I got high pitched tone ringing at night, so it keeps me to be awake till very late at night or around morning. I hate to stay in the are with Muslims because the electronic harassment perps try to make the sleep problem in order to keep me awake till morning so they can report the possible Muslim prayer making claim. I don't pray Islamic pagan one and never tried it in my life. It was better in Croatia as I could have clear mind when I was attending the church everyday. Well, what is those people just hanging around near me who don't take communion here in Sofia? There is only 2 Catholic churches and only one is open for the masses. I'm just curious what those people are doing. I got some suspicious Germans tracking me down even in a small country side village in Switzerland and they were making a joke of terrorism with Muslims. Indeed more Muslims in the are makes the place anti-feminism and third world looking with beggars. If they want to do with anti-Terrorism, they can first take out the Muslim gangs or the Muslim visitors with suspicious backgrounds. If they are targeting me, I just film them like the possibility of gang stalking and if they do the skits like crimes, I film them and share it for the safety. Don't mess around with a professional gang stalker paparazzi.

Ok, here is today's German car. I have seen at least one German car in Sofia every day.


And the voice recording of the black family staying in another room. They made a payment problem and the owner wanted to get the money. I don't know what they will make the argument tomorrow.
http://janebauer.tumblr.com/post/65463659498/the-black-family-staying-in-another-room-in-the



0 comments: