14 October, 2013

I visited the Bran castle and encountered bunch of Muslims!!!

It was exactly the month before on September 13th, Friday, I saw some Muslims in front of the Cathedral in Zagreb. I made a joke of the zombies returned for the revenge or terrorism. Well, I saw some Muslims waiting on the line for the castle ticket, and I left to get my late lunch before going to the castle. There is no cafeteria inside of the castle, so I was lucky to get something after the morning mass at the Catholic church in Brasov at 11am. I sometimes skip meals and get a good one for writing a review or learning the local specialties. When I entered the castle after the second try, I saw a woman praying on the ground just outside of the entrance to the castle. I filmed it as usual. There were nobody scared or worried about those Muslims entering the castle without checking their belongings. What about 20 Muslim men showed up and prayed outside and enter the castle? I think there should be something to draw the line for the anti-terrorism purpose. Perhaps, the security guards are working with the expectation of getting a real terrorist actions. They get more money after the insider job at 911, right?
When I went to the haunted house attraction, there was a Muslim family deciding who would enter. It was funny as they were talking only 2 would enter and others would be waiting. That is not how usually a family decides to go through an event like this. First, kids interested to go in should be asking the parents for the ticket instead of the parent asking who would be go in. Well, they could buy some popcorns or something for the family instead of some checking the haunted house. I went in and I was careful and used my small light at the complete darkness When I was taking out the small light, there were two women came and passed me by. When I turned on the light, I saw a small Muslim girl covering her head with a black hijab. You know what? That was the scariest thing I saw in the haunted house. There was a man in the warewolf costume near the exit, but he was not that scary.
In the bus back to Brasov, I saw a man wearing a NYPD Security logo red jacket and sat on the very front. Well, what were they doing with NYPD thing? They work with the Muslim informants and that is how the 3 towers collapsed in the free fall motion while some fire fighter from NYFD inside trapped. Enough insider jobs around? I think it's time to take out Muslim informants making up the stories to avoid the persecution of what they have done or what they are. 

Ah, I forgot to say. There was the woman I saw in Brasov was in the castle. The woman had similar facial feature like me and was traveling solo like me. 

The V2K perps said few days ago that if I'm surrounded by the Muslims, the observers can claim me with Muslims. So, they could count me as a Muslim to be taken to the jail or to be kidnapped.


0 comments: