09 October, 2013

Got sleeping problem at night

The V2K perps speaking of how they want to make up the claim of me either Muslim or prostitute. They just give me the high frequency tone like 8Hz or something - I know that wave length based on the 7Hz is for avoiding mosquitoes and above to 10Hz is for small creatures. I got Conrad made solar powered small creature preventing device from Germany. It was about 25€ but it does not let the flies or mosquitoes controlled by the high-tech geek perps. I've heard that these small creatures get whappens on their heads or sensors manipulated at the antenna. Well, things slowed down due to the irregular sleeping pattern. The V2K perps say that they need to do the break-in to my room during the day time in order to check me inside when the sun light is available from the window. Well, I keep things inside of the windows and the door got something leaned, so it is hard to close them if someone goes out from there after entering. Maybe I should buy a tape and put a small part taped inside. That makes sure to know no one really entered.

The V2K perps say that the cops can pay about 6€ for the electronic shock. I don't know if that is possible with the group of perps to claim me dangerous or something. I share if something happens to me.

Oh, yesterday night, the V2K perps were saying that the student monitors made someone with a Virgin Mary's statue dropped it at the stone steps. They wanted to check if the statue has a camera inside or not. So, that is the society we live and the military and police would just take out anyone who are not suited from anywhere in the society including the churches. We don't have freedom of religion ripped off. Do we still have freedom of press? I can still go on with my blog. Also, the freedom of thought? Ah, that one already manipulated by the subliminal message sending and the V2K persuasions.

And the V2K perps saying that the Muslims with no connection with the upper class or the society will be harassed if they take IT major in a college for 800,000 yen (55.000€) in 6 month. I think that is the Japanese gang stalkers doing in Japan for the social monitoring. How about in the US or in Europe? The V2K perps say that they do not want any Muslim studying that major. Well, only the rich people or the cop friends will stay safe and anyone who is poor or no relation with the local police would be considered terrorists, huh?

0 comments: