04 October, 2013

German cars from today

I got problem waking up in morning. It seems the EH making me to have less time working. I go to bed around midnight to 1am, but I cannot wake up till 11 or near noon. It's too much sleep, right? But it just happens these days. The last time I experienced like this was in Mejugorje around February when I rented an apartment there. Because of the sleep, I only have half a day for outside activities. I think that is effective for the perps to make certain people inside like the guard dogs sleeping in the back of the security cars. They have the technology to keep dogs sleeping, why not the same technology to be used against the humans? Well, I'm still working fine with my books. I wish I have less Internet time, so I can work more with the word processors. But anyway, I got things listed and working little by little.

Here is the German cars from today in Bucharest. How many German cars people usually see? I got even Dalmayr from Munich for adding Munich accent.







And there were two groups of Asians I saw today. One at the University Metro station and the man talking in English held Biblija in his hand. I don't know what kind of people talking with a bible on the street. Oh, there is a group of people at North train station providing the Bible in different languages.





0 comments: