30 October, 2013

Organized Stalkers Around Me - October 30, 2013

I got some mosquitoes in my room. When I was in Romania, I got mosquitoes in the room and made me awake because they are biting me continuously at night. It happened in 3 pansion/hotels and now I got one in my room here in Sofia. It's already the end of October and there are some mosquitoes around. I don't really know why I got over 3 mosquitoes here in my room. That is another problem after the high pitched tone which made me awake till very late.

I went to Billa and was eating the lunch I bought there on the bench outside. I saw a man working at the Catholic church nearby as a deacon with a juice in his hand. He sat on the same bench next to me but looking different way. And he was checking inside of Billa and waited awhile and left after I saw him gestured to a man with Superdry? logo clothes. Another strange encounter with a church visitor after at McDonalds. I saw him sometimes not taking the communion when he is not working to help the mass.

Here are some German car pics from today.

Also, I saw a group of Japanese tourist in the city. Did they show up for the false witnessing?

And today's video.

0 comments: