27 October, 2013

Organized Stalkers Around Me - Oct 27, 2013

This morning, someone was listening music loud from 6.30am at the lobby. I could not sleep last night due to the V2K and the high pitched noise.

I woke up before the mass and headed to the church. I went to the cafe nearby as I had problem using the bathroom at my hostel as someone occupied there so long. When I attended the mass, there were people around me did not take the communion. I saw some cars with D, NL, and other country stickers around the church. When I went to McDonalds for the lunch, I saw Ronald McDonalds at the counter. Well, it's not a gang stalking. But later, an Asian showed up and sat near me. There were plenty of tables free. Later, an Asian woman who was in the Latin mass but did not take a communion like others were there. It was quite rare to see few Asians around in McDonalds.

I saw a man with "Internet Celebrity" with down arrow logo T-shirt man in the city. I saw him near the bus stop and later near my hostel. Who wants to wear such T-shirt, a cap, and a headphone? He looked a bit old for such fashion.



0 comments: