14 October, 2013

OSAM - October 14th, 2013

Here is the video from today. I found a New York license car nearby and it has a New York registration sticker on the front window. I found the vehicle registration sticker on the vehicle says "FZ 173769 *NYMA*SALNY22295A466254 2005 LA/RO SUBN AHY3404 PAS 8 E" and the expire date is 06/27/15. How come a car registered in New York flew to Romania? That sounds much like what Dracula would do. A real mystery or the urban legend. Well, it's good that the car is from US not from Iran or somewhere very suspicious.


At KFC in the old town, the female clerk made a mistake on the change. I paid 50RON note for 18RON menu and she returned only 22RON. I thought it was a bit less but I had problem calculating. It was like when I tried to think first 10 minus 8 is 2 and she gave me 2 and that part is right. And then I tried to think 40 minus 10... and this part I got problem. It was like I got EDOM static energy zapping to distract my thought. And I think I got those V2K perps trying to talk to me to interrupt my thought. It's like someone tapping my shoulder when I am calculating the change. I just forgot what I was thinking then I have to start from 10 minus 8 part... This is the second time I got such math problem in KFC. The first one was in Cairo at the KFC locates on the same street as the Swiss embassy. Well, this time, I got receipt and was able to see the change must be 32 as it was written. So, my visual function was not manipulated and I was able to figure out the mistake of the change.


0 comments: