05 March, 2014

A part of the conversation with the UK criminologist

There seemed to have the covert operation at the hostel, so I played with my camera in the lobby and got this info. It's a long file, so I just share it a part now. The guy complained her wife visited the church and repeated that story longer. It happened on the day I visited the church and returned to the hostel. I think it was Friday the week before. The manager talked about the US embassy wanted to reserve and such later..

There were 2 Asian men in the hostel for few days separately showing up so they must be solo travelers not traveling together. Did these guys make up the Muslim shouting or something for the Muslim conspiracy?

I'd show the pic of the damaged mosque in Plovdiv in few days. I wanna check out if there is any anti-Islam people in the city. I'm anti-Islam and wanna know what they have done besides damaging the window. Any graffiti? I don't enter there just be there with some pork bones for the protection. Just like in Walking Dead film, I just keep some dead parts to avoid the Christian eating Muslims. Pork bones would be enough, right? They just breeded like the way pigs are in the factory farming.


0 comments: