10 March, 2014

Virtual Tourist deletes everything in sudden without warning

I was able to use my "WonderingTourist" account at Virtual Tourist till last night. I tried to add some information about last year's wallet theft at Hostel Lavare in Sofia. The V2K perps say that the cop who helped to make the report actually thought the situation weird as there is a mosque near the Halite shopping center where I went for lunch and on my way or at the hostel my wallet was gone. It got Egyptian drivers' license and it went missing with the wallet. It was Sunday and I visited the church mass before eating lunch and lost my wallet.
I could not sign in and it said wrong password. I tried some times and could not enter. So, I used "forgot password" option and found out there is no "WonderingTourist" account. I signed up again and this time, I found the verification email on my email account. I clicked the link and it ended up in "Nowhereville" page saying there is no such page. So, I could not sign in to the previous account. I've got my new account and verification mail sent. Well, I might use something else with a cool name like "WonderingTourist" again with a entirely new email account. I'm just curious how everything was lost like this way.

Anyway, watch out for the VirtualTourist deleting all the personal contents at sudden. It's better to share it in some accounts for the safety backup reason.

I still have some pork bones left in my pocket.

0 comments: