07 March, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me (German special) - March 7th, 2014

I've got 2 "D" sticker cars near my hotel. I don't see not many German cars here but only few Turks, GB, S.


I attended the free walking tour today. There were only 3 women showed up at the meeting point but later a couple came and joined inside of the park. The tall woman has a relative in Germany and she was talking that she would visit there after her trip. The woman was with a small bunny soft toy and was taking pics of it here and there.

I took the pic with my porc bones from yesterday. I kept it in my pocket just in case if I encounter Muslim extremist, I could throw them to the one to scare him. I ate meat yesterday as it was necessary for getting the bones for the survenior. It's LENT time. I fast sometimes.

During the free tour, we checked out the German Embassy. The girl taking the photo of the sign was speaking German with another woman she came with to the tour. Yesterday, there was a woman with a towel or hijab at the first floor window waving. I didn't see her today. The below is the pic from yesterday.

I saw one Spanish car and UK car. It's very far ride for them. How come?



0 comments: