03 March, 2014

Stil in Bucharest

I'm still in Bucharest due to the health condition. I was so sick and vomiting last Friday and could not move. Now I'm OK eating with not much stomach upset.

New V2K books are started in both Japanese and English. My Gang Stalking in Churches book would be also on the way and would be ready in few weeks with the editing and additional information.

More pics about the recent perp activities are shared in Tumblr. blog. Some info on the Virtual Tourist and Trip Advisor as well. I just don't have time for typing all things in different sites. I might add some later.

I might be in Bulgaria later to see what happened to the area where they got anti-Muslim riots. I don't go to Turkey as I don't wanna see much Muslims. My Islamfobia would get worse if I see to many Muslims even the Kebab makers. I wanna check out what they have done and what to be used for anti-Islam protesting in future.

The V2K perps said that they gonna bring some Korean Muslims for the CORAMO (corporative monitaring - to judge all the actions by their peers). I don't go out with possible anti-Japanese people. They wanna look bossy to act as if drunk or demand to go out for the group partying to steal my money or something. I would be taking pics of anyone who looks suspicious as always.

The V2K perps also told me about the all-speaking-up medicine. It's a liquid and put it on the top of the front upper incisors and wait for one hour to make the person to feel speaking everything. I think that is something to do with the GPS with the brain jacking in order to make the person speaking everything in the way the questioners want to be answered. Say, I don't have anything to do with Muslim nor Islam except for the issue to give me frustration. Cortes-type should have taken Mohammad's stupid writing and banned already in the Middle East and we had no Jihard terrorims nor Obama on the throne of the US troops. So, if someone say I'm pro-Islam, then that person must be talked with the shadow the perps brought or made up the story unless I go through such a medicine applied. Can we just spit on the Koran at the airports to see if they got any intention for the Jihard or Islamic religion connection? I think there were some statues in Europe with the past defeated warlords on the street treated like this way.

0 comments: