13 March, 2014

Same German car showing up today

I visited the hospital for the stitch checked. Here is the view of the stitched part. I paid 102Lev today. It's around 50€. I must visit 3 more times for the checking. So, the total would be around 400€? Well, it's a private hospital and the doctor and others in the hospital speaks perfect English. That'd be a choice with quite a good profession, huh? I will send the information to those talking about the foreign objects in the body implanted. I bet my case would be interesting as I did MRI and other stuffs already.

Near the hospital, I saw the German car I saw yesterday.

I saw the same one parked near the French language school. There is a clothes repair shop nearby, so I brought my Don Bosco jacket for the repair. The woman working there helped me to buy the new zipper (2.80lev) and the fixing is 11lev. The jacket was 100kuna at the Don Bosco church in Split, Croatia. I could buy a new one instead of fixing it, right?

And I saw one more German car near Happy Grill. It's from MTK region of Germany.

And one car with a man stayed outside of my hostel. A man in black figure.





I saw an Asian couple near the church today.

0 comments: