27 March, 2014

ACLU teaches about the no fly list (Must See!)

Who wanna be on the No Fly List? I might be on it already because of the stupid Muslim informants claiming me to be a Muslim. My religious view? Anti-Islam, Marian Catholic, and SDF, Soka Gakkai,  Japanese Emperor system is a cause of problem for the religious discrimination in Japan. I'm eager to burn a Koran on 911 despite of the suspicious detonator issue and the life jackets with explosives hidden inside to be set up in the 3 buildings for the explosion by the police at the 911 incident.

Muslim should be in the cage and kept somewhere else in the airplane. They could act like wild animals, right? They can still fly like that way. Shall I make the Muslim Index today from observing the local Muslims for volunteerly searching the possible bad guys? Ah, maybe I should send my German car list from last year for the possible Neo Nazi human tracking. I've got some US cars included, so it worth a filing if they can help me.


0 comments: