18 March, 2014

I was sick today

From yesterday, I had a cold which was infected mainly around nose to throat area and I had runny nose. When I woke up this morning, I had severe headache and had to sleep whole day till around 5pm. No work on my book till night. At night, I went to Billa to buy some food. I forgot a cheep chocolate bar to put it in my bag. I don't know what happened but it reminded me of the V2K perps saying that I would be flirting men giving chocolates and such. Well, that's something I saw in the park nearby in the past visit to Sofia. It was only .69lev? and it was not much big deal losing.

Here is a pic from yesterday. I saw a D sticker car parked outside of my hostel. How come there are cars like this showing up near me?


An Asian woman alone eating.

When I was eating pizza at a pizza stand, a couple with kids showed up and suddenly tried to use the stand I was using.

And the 2 guys sat on the same bench at the church but did not take communion. I'm curious why people around me normally do not take communion. I might make a face list of the people who are there and not taking communion for possible Muslim extremists working with Neo Nazi groups.


0 comments: