12 March, 2014

I had the leg surgery today for 240€

I went to a private clinic and had the leg bump taken out. It was there since I was studying at SJSU. The x-ray from Albanian hospital shows there are some more objects in my left leg. I tried to take the one on the surface out. It was quick. The guy sat next to me at the sofa had a bag with strange logo like this. Can you read this? It's really strange. And he sat on the same sofa while other chairs are all empty. I could show in the OSAM video later. I'm working hard on my books and I'm spending less time for anything else. I should have do something with Virtual Tourist for making a better account with better information with less TI stuffs. I can make TI blog for another spot for sure.

And the guy sat in front of me was acting like this.

The view during the surgery.

And the thing taken out. This thing will be examined by the pathologist and the result will be in 1 week. It was not that difficult just the pain at the beginning.

When I went to the shopping mall later, I saw an Asian couple eating nearby. Also, there was a girl studying Chinese next to them.

When I was leaving, I saw a man with uncombed hair stood in front of me at the escalator. Another Asian man, I guess. Why there are such Asians?

Ah, today's German car.


0 comments: