24 March, 2014

Do we suppose to believe the church with CIA operation going on?

I'm tired of those gang stalkers always showing up with the harassment even at the churches. Or those people who say they are the Catholics and doing the harassment and the character assassinations. They could say taking out their opponents are part of their religious crusading. Well, it would be true for the police to do so in order to take the unwelcome for the elite people. We know it from Iron Heel bishop's story.

I'm wicked enough to say they are just pretending to use their position and has right to speak up against others' faith. Who is faithless? The beggars with no money. The ones with no kids. The ones who are not beneficial for the society. or the elites.

Say, I've got disadvantages; being Japanese is easily claimed as not religious in one religion or just pretending to be so, and even targeted as the political opponent from Korean extremists. Jap cops are mostly Soka Gakkai cults. Soka members are known for taking out the people of different religion as the enemies of Buddha. I've got V2K perps who are doing the electronic harassments on me to make me uncomfortable or getting some problems in my life. The church workers are working for the al-Qaeda making to other things such as the security issues and want to take out some people without proper jobs or has mental records, or gypsies type.

We might know the example from the bad soil. You know, my jap nationality is a huge disadvantage to me. I've got problem with the perpetrators ridiculing my religious view. There are way too less Christians in Japan. Well, I hope more people are Christians in Japan. And I would get more Soka Gakkai extremists around. Shall I pray the diminishing of the Japanese government or the country itself? It's just simple. No more Japanese or the country exists, then I could have the nationality something else. No more stupid Kamikaze or obedient woman character assassination on me. Say, if the Jap emperor is a symbol of the Japanese people, he is a war criminal's family led the troops into war. It's a good laugh against their family for those people apologizing for the people from the neighboring countries. Me? I don't wanna be counted with the Shinto people. It's a pagan religion and nothing really good than Mayan or something. It's more likely that the SDF people lost jobs are better suited to be taken out for Kamikaze or whatever the reason of the national threat or terrorism. I'm not supporting the solders.

I'd pray for the vanishing of the Islamic religion. It's also a primitive religion from the dessert area. Who want to believe drinking the camel piss to get healthy or the heaven is a big harem of free entrance to meet 72 virgins every day for the men? The men could make it happen already in the Middle East if they are scientific enough. Just limit the numbers of men like how we have hens more than cocks in the farms. To get 72 virgins for a single man maybe only for his birth day for the real heaven experiment, There would be 72 times womens must be pregnant as the minimum. This part is easy with artificial pregnancy. Normally a woman can get 3 or 4 girls per a year. Let's say, the man got 7 wives and they all got 3 female babies a year. 21 babies per a year. Only less than 4 years to make a man's family to get 72 virgins. The king can just ask 4 year commitment for each family members to make it possible to have enough 72 virgins heaven on the planet. Did Saudi family already try it? That sounds like a female factory to me. So, I think I should be motivated for the sake of feminism and pray for the Islamic religion's abolishment.

You know, the holocaust victims are the losers. They didn't have a chance to fight back against the Nazis. They were manipulated and were just dead naked and beheaded. I'm a targeted Individual and got so many harassers around but we don't have a concentration camps or death camps already. To make things worse, some Jewish background informants are working in my case. I've heard that Germans like to harass the children of their enemy better than the enemy itself. I don't know what these Jewish survivors went through. I think these Jewish perps are the winners in their ethnicity. They survived well and they've got nothing to do with the people dead or treating others to go through the holocaust type experiments. Neo Nazi is widely accepted in the world and they've got better civil lights as the political interest group. Who wanna be weak and oppressed? So, we have the society once again to laugh about the losers or the ones really thought as the enemy of the society.

CIA judges who goes to heaven. I'm sure ex-Nazis people know this well. The ones who are not welcomed in the society can be taken out from the religion. What happened to the famous past case against the Catholic church and CIA issues? There are unholy children used for the drug testings. The church workers are holy and they have right to decides who would be filthy and unworthy to be on the bad soil. For more information., watch American Horror Story 2. From my gang stalking in the churches experience, I can tell some cloisters or the churches might have something scary like on the sitcom.
Do you research and you will find key words like Montreal experiments, Mind Control Experiments, MK Ultra in Canada and you will find prove of how the CIA was involved and these experiments were headed in Montreal by Dr. Ewen Cameron - funny enough, most accounts do not disclose the fact that Dr. Ewen Cameron was actually utilizing the innocent children being stolen or forced in the Catholic Orphanages referred to now as the Duplessis Orphans - who were over 100.000 children subjected to vaccine trial, surgeries, abuse, torture, electroshocks at the hands of the nuns and priests adminstrating these so-called oprhanages and the tests ran by Dr. Ewen Cameron. (http://www.vaticancrimes.us/2011/07/catholic-church-cia-drugs-and-mind.html)
I'm just like these poor children neglected by the church, so I am happy to tell the issues like this way. I suppose to be on the bad soil and cannot do anything but to be rotten away. It's much fun to see the religion is no longer accepted as the matter of personal faith but the matter of the political correctness. I think these kids are the losers like of Holocaust and could not go to heaven while the church workers could be so scary doing some experiment and assumed to be in heaven. Do we have Nazis heaven or Red heaven for them or just the CIA heaven?

To make me happy, there are village in France gone mad and probably assumed as the people all not went heaven exist. The CIA poisoned the breads with LSD and the villagers went mad. They had the cursed bread together for the experiment. I assume these villagers were French Catholics. What the Korean people doing in Medugorje? I think they are working for the snitch jacket. Who wanna respect the stupid villagers anyway? They were just the guinea pigs. If the solders are used in the experiment like this, they are claimed as no faith at all. Few electro lodes in the brain would be enough to crash one's social career as a normal human.
In 1951, a quiet, picturesque village in southern France was suddenly and mysteriously struck down with mass insanity and hallucinations. At least five people died, dozens were interned in asylums and hundreds afflicted.
For decades it was assumed that the local bread had been unwittingly poisoned with a psychedelic mould. Now, however, an American investigative journalist has uncovered evidence suggesting the CIA peppered local food with the hallucinogenic drug LSD as part of a mind control experiment at the height of the Cold War.
The mystery of Le Pain Maudit (Cursed Bread) still haunts the inhabitants of Pont-Saint-Esprit, in the Gard, southeast France.
On August 16, 1951, the inhabitants were suddenly racked with frightful hallucinations of terrifying beasts and fire. (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/7415082/French-bread-spiked-with-LSD-in-CIA-experiment.html)
What should I do with my faith denied? Shall I cause Mohammad for still his stupid religion existed and the perpetrators claiming me to be one of the crazy Muslims? I hate Muslims because I don't wanna be categorized like the suicidal terrorists or the anti-feminists. Or should I blame for the church workers who are taking out the innocent people from the church? They can sell their soul to the community watch and the big pharma for the social stability, but it can cause others to become a test subject like an animal. Maybe, I shall make the list of the church workers who are engaged in the gang stalking to make others aware of what they are doing. It's really dangerous to others who could be caught on the human experiments or turned into another Targeted Individual.

Only the rich soil got too much blood sucked up, huh? I think that sounded much like the place purchased by Juda.

0 comments: