14 March, 2014

The harassment during the lent season

The V2K perps say that they gave cakes to the local church perps. I don't know if they are really up to for any perp helping. They did not do anything so far. I just find some one at least one person always in the church when I visited there last year. I went to the church yesterday on my way back from the hospital and saw two women outside sat on the bench. The door was locked and one of the woman was eating the take-out meal and other one was writing something. I went to Halite mall to buy some fried fish and stuffs for the dinner and came back as the nearby mosque was doing the karaoke when I left the mall. The area is not safe as my wallet pickpocketed on June 9th last year, so I went back to the church to eat there just like the woman doing. The woman writing something on the note was still there. So the church is locked in afternoon. I just came back as I don't wanna get in trouble with the perps if they show up.

The V2K perps say that they bring Chinese for the harassment and they can bring some in the mosque. It would be easier for me if there is no mosques nor Muslims around as they can make up the claim of me to be a Muslim because of my high profile of Arabic knowledge and Egypt and Turkey traveling record. If a Cortes figure busted the mosques in these countries, I didn't get such a claim as if a criminal or something by the mafia family. Muslims are the same. They got pedophiia or sex-offender leaders and doing their terrorist activities together.

The V2K perps often speak about how they want to harass me and how the local perps want to do. Some times, what they say are connected to what happens like the V2K talking about taking my wallet a week before the pickpocketing of my wallet ended up a fact. My suitcase got small zipper opening from very end. I found it this afternoon after taking shower. I don't know if that was done while I was in the bathroom for 15 minutes or so. Nothing damaged yet so far. My backpack is safe. The V2K perps told me that they wanna bring perps to eat meat in front of me and enjoying it as if the meat is tasty. Well, that is the insult for me during the lent but I don't have problem seeing such. I've fine with how to take care my hunger with completely vegan - eat spicy Asian to make my stomach hot for awhile, eat fried fish which is pretty much oily, and I can always try the Vegie option in Subway. Any persuasion on me to feel the need of meat eating won't work. The electronic harassment can send the subliminal message like this way but I learned such emotional need won't happen when someone is not really a meat lover. The V2K perps are more like on the Muslim side. They say things against me when I speak up anti-Islam thing. I don't wanna be harassed or see anything Islam. It's my choice hating them because of the cause and effect result.

The V2K perps say that they are of SDF sometimes. They say they are Soka Gakkai cult supporters and Suka people are the majority in Japan. They also say the Koreans and Chinese are helping Soka people in order to make the Japanese class to be all Soka members or nothing. The Koreans are more like to work on the harassment as they have anti-Japanese persuasion to gather together and they could do "we are the Catholics" attitudes. The V2K perps say they are the military and they do such things all the time. They claim to be the true members and they take others out. I don't know if that is perps do in the church and they lost faith by not understanding the meaning of peace Jesus gave to his opponents. He could say "You say so" and I do the same to the perps making up the false witnesses. I've gotten my camera so what I film is the fact and truth. The majority rule to make sure friends talking the same thing together is just a matter of controlling the crowd and it does not need an evidence. I'm working on my book and I might be able to share some movies by tonight. This blog posts are backed up in Zip file and the link is at Thumbler. blog. I might add a new place to post the OSAM videos from the beginning and I might make a new GSA film (long waited, huh?) about church workers strategy. I don't wanna be harassed in the church. Well, the V2K perps say that they wanna prohibit the visitors to perticipated in the mass, but that is what I will check out later.


0 comments: