25 April, 2014

Ants invasion of my room

I saw a Geneve car today. I saw Swiss cars from Bern and Zürich one by one and now is the third largest city.There is Swiss Bakery in the city serving nice breads in the special price but I don't think so many populations are from Switzerland.

Also, a car from Ohio. I don't think there are so many people from Ohio in Skopje neither. How did the driver bring the car anyway?

Oh, I missed Munich car, M NY 2039.

I was typing my book whole afternoon till midnight. I found some ants in the bathroom tile and then saw a long ant line toward the side of my bed across the room from near the bathroom. There wasn't any ant in this morning. When did these ants came? It looked like the electronic harassment to me as that looks like the forced movements of the small simple insects. I got many ants marching on my side bag which I carry it everyday with my Christian books and my netbook. I only had some wrapped candy inside. How come the ants were on the bag? My room is on the first floor and it's not natural for the ants to climb up that much in April. Do you know the best weapons against the ants? water and cornmeal powders. put some soap water on the floor near the ants hole. I've learned this from my staying in Egypt. Why the things from the desserts are so irritating like ants and Muslims?


0 comments: