15 April, 2014

Falun Gong leaflet giver at Hadrian's Library

I encountered 2 people giving Falun Gong leaflets in Chinese to the visitors inside of Hadrian's Library. There were only few people at the place before I enter and some Chinese group showed up right after me. I missed a good skit by a German family doing some acrobatics near the wall because I had to change my camera battery and they left in a very short moment. However, there were two people showed up and started to give Falun gong leaflets in Chinese to people. I thought they are perps as they stood in the area they must pay for the entrance fee and they left later. How could people just show up in a very short time and giving leaflets to people? I thought it was helped by the Chinese perps showed up as well for the gang stalking skits.

The V2K perps told me later that the Falun Gang people are asked by the Chinese Christian friends to help their organized stalking. I don't know if that is the truth, but they showed up. I don't care about the Chinese group at all. They might include anti-Japanese members, so I don't really care and even if I care, it does not do anything good to me. I will use the leaflet like a poke bone to the Muslims. It will make me stay away from Chinese for sure.






0 comments: