11 April, 2014

Kill Bill Vol.1 guy again and I'm leaving Sparta Team Hotel

I didn't go out this morning. When I was at the lobby for the WIFI, a man came and I've heard a noise of photo making by a mobile phone and he was looking toward me. I took a pic of him. He could use the photo for making up as if I am with a Muslim man near by to claim I am at a mosque or something. So, I filmed when he was on the phone and talking about Germany in Arabic. I was aware of something might happen and saw some new male tourists showing up. They are introducing each other. Then the man in front of me noticed my camera and tried to put a paper with Arabic in front of my camera. Then I saw the KILL BILL vol.1 guy showed up from somewhere and this time he is asking me why taking photo. He was not there. I complained about no security camera in the area near by. Yesterday, there was the bombing at the Bank of Greece and I am really aware of the perps. Do they really related with the underground gangs, the gang stalkers at Sparta Team Hotel?

Anyway, I found another hotel and leaving this evening. I will move to another hotel and write from there. If something happens, you can see I might be kidnapped or killed at Sparta Team Hotel. Or by the KILL BILL vol.1 guy.


0 comments: