15 April, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - April 14th, 2014

I saw many Italian cars today and some of them are buses. Why Italy showing up in Athens? I don't see other foreign buses, so it looks obvious. Some Germans showed up today. There was a German girl doing some acrobatics at Harodian's Library but I missed it as I had to change my camera battery after using it for few hours in the ruins. 6 places visit pass only cost 12€. It takes 2 days for checking all the ruins. I shall write a small book about a poor traveler's guide of Athens. I just used the free ebook guide for learning the stuffs here and there and Smile fastfood restaurant's free map.

I saw a woman fell from a bench included for the funny incident I saw today. Falun Gong encounter would be in the separate video and post. Too long to watch in one video.


0 comments: