27 April, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - April 27th, 2014

I saw a man near the Bulgarian embassy shouting "Guten Tag" to me. He said that he knew I'm from Japan. A typical gang stalker who knows very much about their target. Now, who is he? I need the information about him.

2 US cars on the street. One I missed to take a good photo got CEP 5680 license number. It got navy color top part and white part on the license plate. South Carolina?  Another one is this and from Ohio.

At the church for the morning mass, I saw some kids got baptized and got first communion. There was an Asian woman? near my bench but she did not take the communion. There wasn't any Asian around for the Croatian mass in Macedonia.


There are many Kosovo cars around today. No German car but the walking one communicated with me. Are these Kosovo cars related with Muslims or what? They said about indipendence but they still got SRB on the license plate. How lame..

More of Kosovo car pics on the video.





0 comments: