10 April, 2014

I am at a hotel wear some people speaking Arabic.

I'm in Athens but I have still got Arabic speakers surrounded. I keep my American Bible with me in my hand as it does not fit into my side bag. I have enough prayer books and some books inside with my netbook.

I hope nothing happens with the Muslim gang stalkers here. I am Islamfobia and try to stay away from any dangerous people. Should I buy a small axe to keep it in my room? It sounds handy for using the bathroom for shower when I locked it with a small hook key... I just need to find a way how to survive for a week.

The V2K perps said that they gonna steal my stuffs and exchange them with 100yen shop items or something totally different. Also, the V2K perps say they want to steal my side bag as it contains my netbook. Who wanna steal from someone holding a Bible and walking Athens? That is exactly Muslim terrorists would do!
Anyway, here is the view of the lift. You can say there would be possible Muslim terrorists might be around... I am sharing the info before getting killed or kidnapped.

0 comments: