18 April, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - April 18th, 2014

Today is Good Friday. I enjoyed the ceremony at the church in Thessaloniki. There was the foot washing ceremony happened yesterday at the church.

And today was the day for the way of the cross to the Jesus figure parading in the city. I think Athens has a bit big ceremony than Thessaloniki though. But it was a big enough in this city.

When I was away for the Jesus cross kissing at the front and waiting on the line, some girls showed up and sat at my spot where I left my bag and bread bag. There were some areas free in other benches but they showed up at that particular one.

The woman to the left did not kiss Jesus nor took communion during the mass.

And today's German car and one Bulgarian and one Albanian cars.


0 comments: