06 April, 2014

Asian man stalked me in Skopje

Here is the picture of 2 women (1 Asian looking) near me when I was at the bridge. Then an Asian old man showed up alone. I thought they were the perps doing the false witness to each other or taking pic of me for photoshopping to make me look like a Muslim. There are not many Asians in Skopje. I saw one old Asian man walking alone like him yesterday. And it looked strange. The man said he is from Canada and asked me where I came from. I didn't say my nationality. He then stalked me around instead of doing his sightseeing alone. He then said he is Japanese and claim me to be from Kyrgyzstan. If he is really a Jap, I have right to share it for my safety. Check the local men suddenly showing up at the end of the film. The Asian man seemed to be their friends as they are listening to him. A nice local perp catcher.

Here is the 2 women.

And the old Asian man stalked me.



The old man later talked with few men showing up. I think they are the local perps helping him.

I saw one more Asian man later. More detail would be added in OSAM video tonight after return from the evening mass. This is part of the film from how I encountered the 2 women and the old man till I was able to escape the man stalking me at the shopping center.

One eye skit at the bridge. Who is he?

Oh, I forgot to share the pics from yesterday. I encountered an mid-age Asian man walking alone near the museum. Why these Asian men are walking alone or traveling alone? I do not see an Asian couple or a tourist groups.

 カナダからとか日本人だとか名乗る不審なアジア人男性が現れて、追いかけてきたときの動画です。そんなにアジア人いないのに、なぜかよく一人で歩いてるアジア人、とくにお年寄りに遭遇します。不審なので加害者だと思うんですがどうですかねー?日本人なら、この男性の情報提供お願いしまーす。なぜ、一人で旅してるのかなー?




0 comments: