12 August, 2014

A dancing man and 2 cops at Sinj bus station

Here is a funny episode from today. I visited Sinj in afternoon and prayed at the church. The church visitors were normal. No skits nor anything wrong. I bought a new rosary comes with the Sinj VM picture and John Paul II on the back. I thought it looks cool praying for busting bad Muslims and Muslim perps...

I didn't attend the mass there as I felt I didn't finish my Gang Stalking in Churches book yet. It was like I had the persuasion of finish the book first feeling and thought it was more important than participating the mass. I prayed rosary one time at the hill and another time at the church, so I spent plenty of time there. And I have one Sinj medal on my neck. You know, it's like I should do something more than slacking at the beach in nothing-I-do-is-praised attitude or FB game playing to do some achievement in the virtual world. I deleted all the FB games today. Wasting time is not what I suppose to do. I have limited life time.

Here is the video of dancing man and 2 cops in the bus.


0 comments: