28 August, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - August 25th, 2014

Here is the video of my trip from Zagreb to Dubrovnik on August 25th, 2014. German wearing "Istanbul" logo sweatshirt with hood.

At the Split bus station, 2 girls occupied my seat after I went to the bathroom and returned, so I tried to take another seat at the back but the bus attendant asked me to sit on the very front instead. I don't know why these girls just showed up and sat there. I don't think not so many people took the bus from Split. 2 Asian women solo traveling were also leaving at Dubrovnik. There was a man asked me at Pizzeria where to find the bus station to take a bus to Moster. I often see people asking to Moster. Is this a skit or what?


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Organized Stalking / Gang Stalking in Chennai, India starts as Cyberstalking.
Exposing this crime is the best thing you can do, like this video.
Keep up the good work.
Please visit my YouTube Channel 'OrganizedStalking ChennaiCity' to see videos of my Harassment.
Do visit the PLAYLIST section in my Youtube Channel to see Playlist Celebrity Targeted Individuals.
Organized Stalking Chennai city