17 August, 2014

Bought a new silver necklace and Marija Bistrica medal

I woke up this moring around 6.30am as I needed to go to the bathroom. When I woke up, I've heard some coin dropping noise at the desk. I wanted to drink some water first. Then I've heard another coin dropping noise again. I slept with my netbook above my head in my bed and I didn't think any coins on my bed. Then I walked toward the bathroom and I've heard another coin dropping noise. I picked it up and it was the medal from my necklace. Then I found the chain was broken and I found some medals dropped when I pulled it from my neck. Then I decided to count them - 7 in total and put it on my desk before going to the bathroom. I have few more but they went missing with my Moon Swiss wallet last year on June 9th in Sofia, Bulgaria and some others which I kept in other places as more than 7 is too heavy on my neck. 

My medals on my neck is so far: Our Lady of Guadalupe, the Miracurous Medal from Lue de bac, German Miraculous medal x2 given by a man at the Mary statue in Frauenkirche in München, Our Lady of Sinj, medal of Santa Maria del Divino Amore in Roma, Medugorje medal. 

Then I realized that I don't have one from Marija Bistrica and I have 2 German miracurous medals on my neck. So, I thought it would be the time to put Marija Bistrica one and replace it with one of these German ones. I could have the one from Efes area but it was stolen with the wallet last year. Just enough for me to have these, I think. It's just amazing for me to see how far I traveled with these medals even the gang stalkers could easily steal them while I slept at the rented apartment or in the bus or somewhere at night. 

So, I bought 2 medals - one for the spare and a 60kn silver chain at the church souvenior shop today. It was around 11.00am and I just walked to the big statue area and bought a small candle for 10kn and put it at the statue. The people gathered at the outside area and saw the Marija Bistrica statue came from the church for the big mass outside. It's just amazing how things went and I participated in the mass right after I bought a new chain and the medal. Nothing miracle here. Just happened like this way and I just did what I supposed to do. The silver necklace I bought last time was in Zagreb and the store got Medugorje Mary painting inside. The store located on the street heading to Arena from the city center. Today is the last day I'm in Marija Bistrica and just happened to buy a new necklace. I was not sure if I have to buy a new necklace here or at Zagreb, but the last one was over 100kn and I found the one in the souvenior shop very cheap. 


0 comments: