14 August, 2014

Problem with charging my netbook battery

I don't know what happened but my netbook got battery charging problem. I found it this morning when I saw the battery bar while the plug attatched to DC socket. It was 48% or something.

I'm in Marija Bistrica and participated in the mass and the prayer outside. Took some photos.

Now I tried the plug and it's 44% and anything like cleaning the attaching areas didn't work and now 38% battery remaining.

I was in Hostel Spinut 3 nights and last night my room was so hot and humid and opened the window yet bantaged the shutter from inside. I don't think something missing from my room nor someone damaged anything. Just found the damage on my  plug of the netbook. It could be done while I was swimming and someone damaged the plug connecer of the netbook cable by pulling it out from my bag. Well, I share some Forensic logo people and such attending the mass later if I can fix the battery problem. 

0 comments: