05 August, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - August 4th, 2014

Yesterday, I saw 3 Asian women at the road above the beach area. One of them looked resemble to my face. I haven't seen any Asians in Herceg Novi but 3 of them walking only yesterday. Did they come for the character assassination of me by using my name in the area or home invasion purpose?

I saw a woman wearing a towel like hijab and listening music or something.

Some German cars and Swiss cars on the street. I saw more German cars at the beach today though.

A woman got oil massage from an old man with gray hair. She was with a man there but an old man and a boy came and she got massage done and they left.

Some people took so many sea urchins from the area.

And the video contains the couple who just entered to the building when I came back as a synchronized movement.



Organized Stalkers Around Me - August 4th, 2014 von f100001011753856

0 comments: