18 August, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - August 17th, 2014

I saw some perps in strange clothes. A headless bear T-shirt at my hotel.

The woman in Japanese newspaper prints and a Japanese doll painting clothes.

The nut on the eye T-shirt logo.

I found some damages on my Samsonite suitcase rollers. It got 4 rollers and 2 of them got middle area damaged.

Some German cars from today. There were plenty of German cars here and there and even my hotel parking lot.



In the video, you can listen the evening mass about the Communism and the women came back with the same elevetor with me and returned to their rooms; the one next to mine, the one across from it, the one next to it. The hotel has 3 stories and got another wing for more rooms. How many people would go back like this way together? This is a good example of synchronization of the movement in gang stalking.


0 comments: