15 August, 2014

How many people got their laptops and netbooks with charging battery and the adapter connection problem in Split, Croatia?

I was panicked due to the adapter not connected to my netbook and causing Muslims and mosques and wishing to burn down mosques and chopping off Muslims' heads anytime I see them next time. I did that for awhile and the V2K perps told me that it could be just the stick of the AC pluging spot inside of my netbook pushed in. I used the pinsel and pulled it if I can, and tried to plug the cable again. It worked!!!

The V2K perps say that it's the police boys joke for taking a free laptop if someone has one and they want it. If the victim thinks it's broken and retarded enough to give up without reparing, they could steal it from the garbage area and fix the pin at the connection.

I think it could be done to my HP Pavilion and VAIO. My Sony VAIO I have been using from when I was an asylum seeker in Switzerland got problem and I had to threw it away last year in Split around March? You can check my blog for the entry. HP Pavilion got some starting problem when I was in Zurich, so there is another problem for damaging computers. I would be careful with the house invasion. Got windows and door bantaged and the curtain pulled and put the chair and some stuffs onto it. So, if anyone enters my room, it must make noise. Maybe I should make a door chime with cans and strings like I saw on Walking Dead forest living scene...

So, for the people with AC cable connection problem, try to pull the pin at the connecting area of your laptop.

Ah, I had enough miracle in my life and yet I've got saved not to spend tomorrow in search of buying or fixing the computer even it's the fest day. Well, I had two miracles before about the computer related. One is the adapter problem of my VAIO when I was first visited to Zagreb and stayed in the doom room in Buzz Hostel near the Arena. I found a store selling the cable. And the second time was my first visit to Medugorje when I lost the cable in the bus and my backpack was open. I contacted the Globtour office in Medugorje and the female clerk told me that the bus is in the garage. The bus supposed to going to Split but the people changed the bus and took another one. So, I took a taxi to the garage and asked to check the bus and found it rolled on the aisle.

I prayed to the Virgin Mary here tonight and got some good feeling. It was disturbed by this AC cable problem later, though. Well, you know, I prayed to Father Maximiliam Klobe tonight in the church. He is from Poland and died on August 14th in Auschwitz. Yesterday night while I was sorting things in my suitcase, I found the paper about Father Maximiliam Klobe which I obtained at the St. Francis Basilica in Assisi. Then I realized that I would be like those Japanese Americans who could be Catholic or Christian yet treated as Japanese and sent to the concentration camps or wherever. If it's in Japan, there is Beate Nakimura, whose picture is in the small church in Roma. Then I found out I'm fine to be oppressed by the gang stalkers or Neo-Nazi groups. I don't do anything wrong but just pray rosary and participate in the mass. I might be slacking around playing FB game and did nothing as I tried couple of years for trying to find a way to immigrate to somewhere and got problem with the gang stalkers destroying all my efforts and rediculing my trying.. Then I found out it is the most advantage for me to be such oppressed as a Christian in the world. I've gotten problem in the US and that haunts me for the COINTELPRO. Got Japanese, Chinese, Korean christian parpetrators who were eager to harass me. Say, it's much easy to be from a Catholic country as the religion is not become a target of accusation by others. It would be easier to be migrated in another Catholic country without much problem but the harassment from one country or from the US only. People in Auschwitz dead in much miserable state than I am for sure. So, it would be ok for me to go through much. Now, I must finish my Gang Stalking in the Churches book and some more. No more slacking if it is possible.

0 comments: