22 August, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - August 21st, 2014

I visited dentist today to get the metal implanted. The metal was a display model and opened and left on the shelf for over 6 months. So far, the surgery went well.

I saw some German cars on my way to the dentist and around my hostel. 

When I was heading to the Cathedral, I saw a hijab woman alone walking. There are not so many Muslims around in Zagreb, though.

About 1 hour before the rosary praying, I saw many Asian tourists showed up in front of the Cathedral.

Also, one Spanish company car parked in front of the Cathedral.

At the mass, there was an elderly couple sat next to me but they didn't move during the communion. When I returned to my bench, there were 3 people sat at the bench instead for confusing me. Not so many people at the church would sit on a wrong spot like this way. Nothing was stolen, though. I must be careful of the damages like the holes made at St. Joseph church in Bucharest.

Here is the video. Enjoy my insult on the Muslim woman walking. If I see a Muslim tomorrow, I might throw an egg or a tomato to get rid of getting a bad luck from the remote neural body movement manipulation.

Oh, by the way, there is a Spanish man from Israel or something related with Israel here.




0 comments: