12 August, 2014

Some Germans and Japanese in the buses from Herceg Novi to Split

I took bus rides to Split today. In the bus at Herceg Novi, I saw 2 Japanese passport holders in the bus. One of them was talking about Japan and how he traveled to Pakistan area to the Italian woman who sat next to him. At the Montenegro border, the officer didn't check my passport and others at the very back seats. They left at Dubrovnik bus station.

I took another bus to Split. There was a man and a family speaking Japanese in the bus. How many Japanese speaking Asians traveling in the buses these days in the Balkan countries? So far, they were the only one who took the buses as Asian and even Japanese speakers.

I got German speakers always sat in front of my seat at both buses. The German speakers to Dubrovnik got Ebook readers and sat in front of me and kept reading reading... The Split bus got German woman behind of the sister.

At Split, I saw a white hijab Muslim woman walking and saw a Japanese couple holding "How to walk on the Earth, Croatia" Japanese guide book on a man's hand. Why there were such coincidence of siting Japanese near the Muslim?

There is a German car parked near my hostel in Split.

0 comments: