03 June, 2007

About Multistalkers. (I know who they are, hehehe)

They have no brain to work for improvement of their own, so they try to pull down everyone doing good. If you become a victim or someone you know become the victim, observe what they are doing. They are mimicking their target and talking about him or her. It is just like celebrities are harassed by their fans. If you check out what they are wearing or the types of their cars, you will see their psychological problem. They do not have strong self-image! Often, they have tattoos and many body piercings. Their cars often have unique licence plates like “QUTEGIRL” or putting many stickers. In California case, I saw many of them putting police badge type peace officer stickers on rear window. Some case, I saw DOD sticker on the left bottom of their front window. (I do not know how we can buy cool-looking “DOD sticker”. Getting a green paper with “Bundes-Wehr” permit may be easier. It is just a paper, so if someone has a printer, they can print it on green papers.)

Anyway, they really need strong sense of self, and they might be disqualified by the army or other institutions giving them brainwash to work mindlessly for their bosses. They always hang out together just like high school “not smart” kids do. Drinking, smoking, and wondering around to wait for the target? They do not producing anything at all.

The funny thing is, some of the workers gave me their information. If they really trying to kill their victims for “radioactive experiment,” I might spread everything out if I catch cancer from the food contaminated with radioactive substances. It is like “what you want to do if your life is only 3 months left?” asked by a physician. I probably spend one month for preparing my plan, and put everything out for public in next month. And I will stay in a hospital at the last month to see how people are reacting with the facts. They cannot sue me because of my health condition.

0 comments: