10 June, 2007

I got my home page.

Spending time studying German was what I have done in last couple of days. I decided to create my own webpage for anti-multistalking site. I don't know how much information I wanna put on that website. I guess my interest is how people see my researches about them. For my convenience, I prefer to use “JaneBauer” for my name. That is what they gave me in the US. Americans are good at nicknaming people as Michael Slade wrote in his book, Hangman. Now I got “J...” (my own country name) for their codename. Anyway, I think I might be ready for new steps. “Always go forward and never turn back,” - Fr. Sierra (the founder of CA missions) said to his followers. Knowing German and French would be nice for my future. Alas, I wish I spent time studying one language rather than working on couple of them at a same time. Anyway, I might get funny record on Home Land Security Record and of the FBI's. A foreign student capable of speaking multiple languages – German, Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Latin? Yeah, students made up this part by breaking into my apartment and claiming all my dictionary collections as what I can communicate in. They should have added “Egyptian hieroglyphs,” “Cuneiform,” and “Coptic” for their list also.

0 comments: