19 June, 2007

Another day, another problem.

The living in this country is pretty fine. Less than about 550$ (half of the cost is for health insurance) per 1 month for the government seems OK if I can get a freelance jobs like activists. I know it is hard to work as an activists these days. At least, I have enough training for everything. Time to build up my way for freedom and human rights in the best place of the world to do so. I am not messing up what the government wants do, since I must thank them for providing me a safe shelter outside of my country... Yeah, I did not have to go to Russia or Iran for the alternatives for running away from democratic countries as a result of shouting up for HUMAN RIGHTS.
Now is the time to get connected with people and share information.

0 comments: