28 June, 2007

Joined to mixi.jp

Today, I joined mixi.jp by an invitation from one of the gang stalking victim in Japan.
I don't know what will it be, but I hope this is a new improvement for reconstructing my social network.
Spending time for nothing makes me tired. I know I got do something but cannot find the best way for achieving it. I really need researches before making a further step.

The chef said that I got "cleaning job" at Salon from today. So far, writing this on internet will keep another copy of my diary.

I wonder why there are so many children and parents around me since I have been followed by the gang stalkers... Maybe I should study how their "social network" is forming. They might use some kind of existing network for harassment. like PTA...

I wonder what happened with the professors kicked me out from SJSU, as I claimed humanity and importance of religion... Anthropologists do not understand Christianity as one of the berief system in our society.

0 comments: