17 June, 2007

We have the right to remove people from their office!!

The victims of multistalking are psychologically abbused to stay like outcasts.
But, I figuered out spreading the "crucial" evidences are important. At least, I was raped and they filmed me in El Camino Hospital. It was done by the anthropologists and the SJSU students. I had no choice but volunteerly stay in the hospital.. but never wanted to become a specimen for the people doing discrimination!!! They thought me commit suicide after what they done and released me from the hospital... I had to agree to Dr. Burr to cancel the investigation done by Adriana, the director of Eaqual Opportunity Service. He and the nurse must have this conversation recorded as they turned on their handy voice recorder.
At least, I am not the one to laugh at the people running naked in the film,Schindler's List. Some people were targeted to for chemicals that will make them act weird. That happened to me as we have learned how CIA invented such chemical in "The thought control in the contemporary society" class. And the students took that class have been using the techiniques like "Jew bating" for multistalking. I became a victim as I was a foreigner.

I am here in (changed for a respect of Swiss people), and have seen some people wearing clothes like "San Francisco."
How many people shot by the San Jose Police officers so far? I am glad that no body here making threat like shooting me at gun point. Some people working for multistalking are actually taking the advantage of the Second Amendament in the US. As I liked (and still feel neutral about) the US, I just want Americans to remember how brave they were during the 60s!!
If Americans start fascism, then who we have to look for for real liberty and democracy???

0 comments: