22 June, 2007

A much considered and well developped plan will bring a best result with minimum lisk.

I have been spending much effort on "anti-gangstalking" part of my web page. So far, what I have learned in anthropology classes as aginst ethics for the humanity are now used by them (yup, the anthropologists who taught them to me, too).
What can we do? The people studying the subjects are using the result to cause damage on the people they asked for helping their studies..
I know I became a subject of political deduction by these American Anthropologists. You know some of the AAA members are working for Iraqui stuffs.. I think we really need some way to get our society and most of Ivory Towers back from the mad scientists. As science is the top of all the fields, calling them "mad scientists" is ok, I guess.
The US Department of Education cannot work with for the case with gangstalkers even though I filed it before they sent me to a mental hospital.
I was diagnosised as 1. Suicidal 2. Dangerous to others, then at El Camino Hospital, they added 1. and 3. Gravely disabled.
Now what? The Homeland Security has my record with "Paranoia." I am not kidding.
How can a person be diagnosised as suicidal in this case? That individual ran away to find a shelter as a refugee in another country!
How can that person to become gravery disabled in the hospital, and 3 days the person was discharged with agreement to not bring the SJSU case to any further.

After I develop my own website with all the recorded conversation available, I will make it know in everywhere to protest against "equal opportunity for the victims of gangstalkers."

0 comments: