13 January, 2014

Begger kid followed me from train station and spitting on me

I headed to the city center in late afternoon. I saw a begging kid near the train station and I was ready to film him for his possible law violation by begging on the street. Some countries prohibit begging in the public area, you know. He followed me all the way to near the bridge and was shouting "ana fuckin Christmas" and spitting on me. I don't really see why he is cursing Christmas like this way. I guess he might be working with the gang stalkers and was asked to stick around with me for whatever the claim others are making. Children are innocent and they are doing something childish - the perps would say to protect the kids. Well, some kids would be very mean from their early age and ended up a serial killer or a criminal. This kid is an example. He can speak English quite well but he does not have any skill to work and begging. He would be end up becoming a Romanian gypsy. Or his parents are gypsies. I've never saw the real gypsy stating oneself as a Romanian gypsy, though. I'm just curious why he used the word "ana" at the beginning. In Romanian, "I" would be "eu" and not "ana." I'm not good at Romanian - just got my hand on Livemocha Romanian beginner lesson and such. "Ana" is "I" in Arabic language. Check out the video for the stupid kid on the street. I can share some more for OSAM tomorrow after moving to Sibiu. The V2K perps warn me about the possible theft of my stuffs. They say that they can claim my stuff in a group to claim it as theirs - one vs a group. They want to teach me solo traveling is quite a easy to stripped off. I will be careful with the thieves and try to film anything suspicious during the trip.
 

0 comments: