12 January, 2014

German car showed up next to the Franciscan church

I mentioned about the money left on the nativity display yesterday. I saw the German car parked next to the church today. What is it? Why so many Germans traveling by their own cars?






UK car in front of the train station. The car drove in front of me.

I see Spanish car showing up often with German cars around the churches where I visit. Are they related with the famous "rat line"? The conspiracy of Nazis SS and Hitler escaped from Germany to Argentina and other countries in South America. There is the gang stalking related with Neo-Nazi as another official conspiracy. I am just telling what I see and what is happening around me. This part would be more detailed in my diary of last year to be published with the pics. My Japanese book is about 6 more sections to finish and edit. It would be ready by the next week for sure.




0 comments: