20 January, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - January 20th, 2014

Here is the video from today's trip to Arad. There was a German car traveling in front of my taxi when I used a taxi to get to my hotel. There were many Spanish cars parked. Are they related with the South American Neo-Nazi groups working behind of the Catholic power structure? The V2K perps say that the current pope is powerless against the Chinese group and they are getting along with the Communism. They say, police is a millionaires' military and police is working at Caritas. I don't know if the V2K perps are telling the truth or not. But the story is quite interesting.
At the train station, I saw a Muslim looking woman. There are cheap kebab and chicken fast food eat out near the train station. I don't like seeing a hijab woman showing up like at Mama Manu in Cluj Napoca. The perps might be making up the report like I contacted with the Muslim or the Muslim informant showing up to the kebab store giving the report to the perps like I asked her where the mosque or something. I'm really thinking to buy a Serbian knife at an antique store next time I visit Serbia... I think it would make me feel safe when I encounter Muslims than the poke bones...


0 comments: