23 January, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - January 22nd, 2014

I saw some German cars as usual. There was a man dancing and singing in St. Anthony church after the mass and I thought he was a gang stalker doing the skit to harass the visitors and claiming it was me dancing for the snitch jacket purpose. You can see him dancing on the video.

There was a Spanish van parked and helping to charge the battery of a local car. The driver banged the window when I was taking a picture. I filmed him as I was curious of the company name on the van and why such a company car with a Spanish license in Arad. Here is the video. It might be those paper company for the intelligence, you know.

Oh, by the way, there was a hacker in Arad caught today and saw it on the FB friend's feed. There are bunch of cars with long antenna here and there in the city these days. I don't think they are searching for WIFI or any other signal catching. I wonder if the guy is related with the Germans on my case - Lehel sounds something? Anyway, enjoy the video blogs from Arad by me.
The man who brought us the George W. Bush paintings has reportedly been arrested: On Wednesday night, Romanian authorities arrested Marcel Lazăr Lehel, the 40-year-old man accused of being the hacker Guccifer, at his home in Arad. Guccifer has hacked into the email accounts of Colin Powell, family members and friends of at least three U.S. presidents, plus numerous other celebrities and officials. (http://gawker.com/hacker-guccifer-arrested-in-romania-report-1506458134)



Organized Stalkers Around Me - January 22nd, 2014 by f100001011753856

0 comments: