17 January, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - January 17th, 2014

I forgot to add some videos from these days. Here are some. M y Japanese book is almost done. Just 2 more sections to finish and one extra section to be finished. I saw many German cars parked in front of Delis restaurant where I visited last night and posted it on Trip Advisor. I don't know why the Germans showed up so many today. And there were 3 Lei banknote left on the ground. I took a picture and waited anyone to pick it up. There was a man took them after he showed up from the WC and then left. He seemed to be with a woman and few kids. I was just curious how he ended up taking them from the ground while he was not heading that way at all.

Some German and Bulgarian cars.

Just before the evening mass, I saw a group of people in the information center near the church. I saw a man making a speech. There was a big sushi buffet for the guests. Why sushi? I'm just curious why people eating sushi like this way.

Later, I saw a car from Brasov showed up and the car just backed up all the way in the street and parked in front of my pansion. The couple inside parked there for a long time. When I went back to my room, I've heard two men came and settled in to one of the room in the same floor.

And the video.

0 comments: