04 January, 2014

Encounter with Muslim groups near Synagogue

Yesterday, I arrived to Budapest in morning. Nothing happened. I watched the scary film at night and I was awake completely. It was a 6 bed compartment in the sleep train. There was a man on the same room but he had his phone with him and we did not talk anything. No 5 people showing up to surround me or anything.

I had a one bed room in Synagogue Apartment. It was the cheapest offer for the one bed room and city center. It was around 2.40pm when I arrived to the place. Suddenly, I've heard a loud male voice shouting Islamic prayer from downstairs. I was aware of someone dangerous there. You know, I insulted Mohammad and those anti-feminism sexist Islamic beliefs so many times and got stupid Muslim gang stalkers with others like German gang stalkers and such. So, here is the place I went and a man wearing a very short pants looking up from the downstairs. When I was at Good-bye Lenin Hostel, I saw a man wearing a very short pants and barefoot sat in front of me during the breakfast time. I don't really know if that is a Islamic way of doing flirting or something. Well, here is the proof what I saw.

When I visited the cafe before, I saw two men showed up and sat in front of me wearing only a white T-shirt or open-breast shirt. It looked like flirting technique going on. How many people just wear like that at January?

Later, a Japanese family showed up and sat on the same table. The cafe got wifi and I was killing time for the check-in time.


I attended the Franciscan church at night. First, there was the way of the cross before the mass. Then the frair was talking so long time. I don't know what he was speaking as it was completely Hungarian, but I'm assuming that might be something skit - some people are asked to speak about certain things, so I wanna know how far the gang stalkers can do or what looks funny.

On my way to the church, it seems my plastic bag I had from Krakow trip last year was gone. I bought it at the supermarket in the shopping center next to the train station last year. I used it sometimes and I still kept it. I put it on top of my netbook and other items in my Jack Wolfskin side bag. Maybe, I just do the pickpocket hunting on today and tomorrow to have some fun here.

And the German car from Frankfurt parked on the street where my hostel stands. The distance is less than 100m from my room. I saw Russian and Munich car, too.


0 comments: